Sunday 3 June 2012

UKCPS


I've just signed up for membership to the society, seen as I have enrolled on a Coloured Pencil Certificate Course I thought that a membership would enhance my learning in this medium. I have always admired the beauty of coloured pencil paintings and hope that I can produce some great artwork that shows exactly how gorgeous this medium is

In other news I have just invested in a tin of Derwent Coloursoft 24 pencils and shall be doing some sketch work to see how the pencils produce for me and what effects, textures and colour blends I can get with them.

Bethany is back to normal today, armless, bored but back to her usual self. I just hope this means i can now knuckle down and continue with my schedule that has suffered since her accident.

I am moving in a few weeks time, no definite date yet but I cannot wait to get into my purpose built studio which comes with my new house.

I have some work to do

I am working on developing this picture into a painting in either oil or acrylic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...