Monday 16 July 2012

Working on my blog content

I have been working on my blog content today and you will find some new things appeared on the right hand side. Firstly there is a Video feature linked to the Painting and Drawing Channel, which features tutorials from some of the best art teachers in the UK in a range of media, Oil Painting, Pastel Painting, Watercolour Painting and Drawing.

I have also added two link sections which contains 10 top links I think my readers, that's you, would be interested in. The first section contains Art related links including education, art supply stores and resources. The second section includes links to artists that I admire, whose work I find interesting and thought provoking. These links will be updated regularly so check back for more.

For a snippet of the Painting and Drawing Channel here is a taster video to get you started

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...