Friday 13 July 2012

Par Beach Spring 2012 Digital Art

This painting is the initial stages of a developing art works, the first I have ever tried on a digital canvas. I am using Art Rage Studio Pro as the platform to develop the painting and my newly purchased Bamboo Tablet by Wacom.

I found it difficult at first especially as you have a wealth of settings and tools to choose from when using a digital art platform but after the initial hesitations that one feels with a new medium I settled in. This started off   as a sky experimentation and has developed from there. The initial painting is laid out and I have some manipuation to do, plenty of developing and then finishing touches. I expect I will fiddle for hours and hours to come before this is finished.

Here is the first stage, took me about 3hrs to get this far but hey whose counting?

Digital Oil Paint - Artrage Studio Pro


While my studio is being built this is the only way I can paint as everything else is packed let me know what you think!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...