Tuesday 14 August 2012

Its been a massive week for me

I have had so much going on this week with working a full time job, planning out my first few tattoo clients tattoos' at my new studio and busily preparing for a short weekend away to Gastonbury next week its been manic and I have had no time to post.

So this is a brief update of my life, its hectic, its manic, its full, its tiring but I woulld not change it for the world.

In other news, we are getting a chocolate labrador puppy to add to our menagery and Sammy is busy tapping away looking at all the puppies to choose from;  I'd better get them there tattoo guns a working quick time

I have also been asked to provide the story board and artwork for a new adult dark fantasy comic, its mad I'm scared and nervous but thrilled to be asked

I am not able to give you a synopsis of the comic but all I can say is watch out Marvel!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...