Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sometimes an email is awesome!

I get hundreds of emails a day wading through them is like wading through mud sometimes, sometimes I just select all, delete but that's very rare.

Occasionally though, an exciting mail shot creeps into my vision, I click thinking omg could this really be an offer I cant refuse, after refusing 99 other, I cant refuse offers?

One such mail hit me today, its from the Jackson Art Supplies store, a store that I buy from and a store whose mail shot I have signed up for; this mail contained a link, a link to a colour mixing interactive chart. It uses Acrylics from Golden but its an awesome bit of kit. You can upload a picture, click on a section on the picture a voilà, the chart shows you the colour and how to mix it

Click here for more information, go on, its worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...