Tuesday 8 May 2012

I guess this page will feature my art

There comes a time in ones life where technology gets a grip of you and you either have to ride the flow of the tide or get swept away by it, so here goes, my artistic life will now be displayed for all of you to see warts and all.

I decided to plot my artistic journey, from sketches, planning, preparation paintings and masterpieces, expect to see it all the good the bad and the ugly with the odd ramble thrown in for good measure. I am working on developing a series of plein air paintings of Cornwall and I am toying with the idea of an engineering theme also at the moment, seen as I work full time for First Great Western Trains as a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer, expect to see trains.

I am also an avid photographer and I am looking to expand my photography portfolio into a business acumen so again watch this space.

Feel free to comment.

You can contact me Enchanted Art Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...