Wednesday 30 May 2012

Sketch a day 001

 Traditional Cornish Unit - A4 - Pen and Watercolour Wash


Well what a horrid 24hrs

After settling down to do my very first sketch for my challenge sketch a day yesterday, there was a blood curdling scream and the upshot of that was me racing towards A&E (ER if your American) with my 7yr old daughter Bethany who has broken her arm in two places jumping around on her friends tramoline. 6hrs later two very tired people arrived home 4am one in plaster and the other wanting to get plastered.....

I have hospital Thursday with her to see if they shall operate.

I did manage my first sketch though which is only a simple view near to our house, it was all I could muster considering the chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...